Transcripts Requests

Processes for Current and Former Students

Current Students

Digital Form

Sign in using your Clever account to request transcripts for colleges through Naviance (linked above). Watch the two Naviance videos below for more information...

Paper Form

If a paper copy of your transcript is needed for scholarships, insurance or other reasons, use the same Records Request Form and submission process as Former Students.

Former Students

Submission Process

  1. Save the Records Request Form PDF linked above to your computer

  2. Edit form with your personal info and save changes

  3. Email a copy of your saved form PDF file to Vanessa Sbanotto ( & Gaby Shreve (

Naviance Videos

How to Log In

*You need to be signed in to your @sdale account before you can access Naviance through the Clever portal...

How to Add Colleges and Request Documents